- Contact Person: Ms. Jenny
- View Contact Details
Hejian Deris Both manufacturer and distributor, specialize on Matrix Body PDC Bit and Steel Body PDC Bit , Concave PDC Bit. Used for Water well, Geology , oil, natural gas ,ore drilling engineering ,piling and trenchless , product marketing the country and 20 countries and regions in the world. Factory sell directly competitive price .
PDC means Polycrystalline Diamond Composite or Compact. PDC are normally made by sintering many micro-size single diamond crystals at high temperature and high pressure. PDC has good fracture toughness and good thermal stability, and is used in making geological drill bits.
PDC has the advantages of diamond`s high wear resistance with carbide`s good toughness
The Type detail sample : S 16 1 6 T
First Letter : Alphanumeric characters represent series of product
M:Matrix Body PDC Bit
MD:Directional Matrix Body PDC Bit
S:Steel Body PDC bit
SD: Directional Steel Body PDC Bit
Secone digital : Cutter Size
08:PDC Cutter with diameter Ф8mm
13:PDC Cutter with diameter Ф13mm
16:PDC Cutter with diameter Ф16mm
19:PDC Cutter with diameter Ф19mm
Third digital : Parabolic Crown
0.1.2.3......Short numeric said parabola, otherwise it is a long parabola.
Blade Count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
Last Letter : Bit Feature
T: Double Row Cutters
M: Mixed Cutters
Proper Application of PDC bit
1. When designing the PDC bit hydraulic parameters, the pump pressure must be greater than 13.0 MPa, using equal or approximate diameter.
2. Due to the poor impact resistance of diamond, the upper and lower drilling rigs cannot touch hard objects, and there must be no falling objects in the well. It is strictly forbidden to drill and dig.
3. It is strictly forbidden to press down when the drill is blocked. Should be connected the Square Drill Pipe to open the pump stroke, but it should not exceed 30 meters Large section ream .
When drilling down to the last two single roots, the joint drill pipe is flushed to the bottom of the well and the circulation is large, and the bottom of the well is circulated clean. Then use a small drill pressure, low speed drilling 0.5 meters, the bottom hole shape.
4. Normal drilling is the preferred drilling parameter. The drilling pressure is 30~60KN and the speed is 217~117 r/min. For every 250~300 meters, a halfway trip must be made.
5. It is not allowed to use PDC bit in the gravel layer and soft and hard staggered formations, and drill when there is falling object at the bottom of the well.
6. It`s good effect in large sections of homogeneous soft to medium hard formations .