- Contact Person: Ms. Jenny
- View Contact Details
Hejian Deris Both manufacturer and distributor, specialize on Tricone Bit include TCI Tricone Bit ,Steel Tooth Tricone Bit , Tricone Drill Bit , Tricone Rock Bit sealed bearing tricone bit, for Water well, Geology , oil, natural gas ,ore drilling engineering ,piling and trenchless , product marketing the country and 20 countries and regions in the world. .Factory sell directly competitive price .
1. High temperature heat treatment forged alloy steel .
2. Carbide teeth with high strength and toughness work more efficiently
3. Tooth palm lip hard welding surface with hard alloy ,Effectively prevent the drill bit wear and tear work
4. Head OD protection to effectively reduce head wear in abrasive formation and extend bit work
5.Directional jet enlarges lateral flow area and helpful bottom hole cleaning and increase of ROP
6. Lubricating system protection of bearing and seal system of bit extend bit work life
7. API REG Connection
8.Rubber sealed and metal sealed bearing
IADC tricone roller cone classification system
IADC CODE -TRICOEN BITS
First Digit-1,2,3 designate steel tooth bits and the formation being drilled,with 1 for soft,2 for medium,and 3 for hard formations.4,5,6,7,and 8 designate tungsten carbide insert bits and the formation being drilled,with 4 being the softest and 8 the hardest formation.
Second Digit-1,2,3 and 4 are further broken down by the formation,with 1 being the softest and 4 the hardest.
Third Digit-Classifies the bit according to bearing/seal type and special gauge/wear protection.
1.Open Bearing-On these bits the cones will spin freely.The bit has a front row of ball bearings and a back row of roller bearings.
2.Opening Bearing,Air-Cooled-Cones are similar to#1.but have air injection directly to the cones to cool the bearings.Air flows into the cone through the passage ways inside the pin.(Not for use in mud applications.)
3.Open Bearing with Gauge Protection-Carbide inserts in the heel of the cone.
4. Sealed Roller Bearing-These bits have an o-ring seal with a grease reservoir for bearing cooling.The seal acts as a barrier against mud and cuttings to protect the bearings.
5.Sealed Roller Bearing with Gauge Protect-Carbide inserts in the heel of the cone.
6.Sealed Journal Roller Bearing-These bits are strictly oil/grease cooled with nose bearings,o-ring seal and a race for maximum performance.
7.Sealed Journal Rolling Bearing with gauge protect-Carbide inserts in the heel of the cone.
Fourth Digit-used to indicate additional features.
A. Air Application E: Extended Jet X: Chisel Insert
C: Center Jet G: Extra Gauge Protection Y: Conical Insert
S:Standard Steel Tooth J: Jet Deflection Z:Other Insert Shape
D:Deviation Control R:Reinforced Welds
IADC Code:321 Bit Description:
3=Steel Tooth,Hard Formations
2=Semi-Abrasive and Abrasive Formations.
IADC Code:514 Bit Description:
5=Tungsten Carbide Insert,Soft to Medium Formation
4=Sealer Roller Bearing